These are the easiest egg muffins you will ever come by! I have a 1yr old running around the house I work full-time, so my time is precious to me. I love to meal prep to help maximize my time throughout the week and to also make sure I am making healthy choices. I love it even more when it’s only a couple of ingredients. These two to be exact!
Here are the easiest egg muffins you will ever make.
- 24oz of Southwest Egg Beaters.
- 1 cup of cheese of your choice. (I like dayia cheddar style shreds found at Target)
- Optional:If you have some time to spare I love adding green onions and broccoli to mine, not necessary though!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a muffin tin. (Don't forget this step you will regret when it comes time to wash the dishes)
- Fill each muffin tin about ¾ the way.
- If you added any other veggies you would add them to each tin.
- The finishing step is to sprinkle the cheese into each tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. (I like mine browned so I keep them in for the whole 25 minutes)
I love topping these muffins with pico, humus or hot sauce! Enjoy!