If you are looking for a quick breakfast on the go or an easy afternoon snack, these no sugar added pumpkin protein bites will be perfect for you! I love these because there is enough sweetness to curb a sugar craving and the extra protein satisfies your hunger while giving you energy without spiking your blood sugar! These are perfect for fall and if you love all things pumpkin!
- 1½ cups of rolled oats
- ¾ cup Protein Powder (I like Orgain Organic Plant Base Protein Powder)
- ¼ cup chia seeds, flax seed and coconut mix. (I like Barleans Flax, Chia, Coconut)
- ¾ can of pumpkin puree
- In a large mixing bowl roll mix all ingredients together, until you can see no more powder.
- If you notice the mixture looks a little powdery add a little bit more pumpkin.
- Roll into 20 roughly golf size balls
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- You can freeze some for later too!
Products I used in this recipe and I use all the time when making healthy bake goods, smoothies or overnight oats are: