Guys, this has become my meal prepped lunch go too! Just ask my co-workers. I bring it almost every day for lunch. It is easy to prep for the week, tastes delicious and super filling. This would even be perfect for an easy weeknight dinner!
Sweet Potato, Spinach, Turkey Skillet
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 onion
- 1 pack of frozen spinach
- 1 sweet potato
- I cup of cheddar cheese
- First peel and dice the onions. Then peel and chop the sweet potatoes in either a sliced or cube shape.
- Then on medium heat in a large skillet brown the ground turkey.
- Once the meat is browned add the onions and cook until clear.
- Then add all the frozen spinach and sweet potatoes.
- Place lid on pan let sit for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes stir all ingredients in the pan.
- Repeat 3 more times.
- Once sweet potatoes are soft mix in the cheese.