Sweet Potato, Spinach, Turkey Skillet
Guys, this has become my meal prepped lunch go too! Just ask my co-workers. I bring it almost every day for lunch. It is easy to prep for the week, tastes delicious and super filling. This would even be perfect for an easy weeknight dinner!
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 onion
- 1 pack of frozen spinach
- 1 sweet potato
- I cup of cheddar cheese
- First peel and dice the onions. Then peel and chop the sweet potatoes in either a sliced or cube shape.
- Then on medium heat in a large skillet brown the ground turkey.
- Once the meat is browned add the onions and cook until clear.
- Then add all the frozen spinach and sweet potatoes.
- Place lid on pan let sit for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes stir all ingredients in the pan.
- Repeat 3 more times.
- Once sweet potatoes are soft mix in the cheese.