ONEHOPE Creamy Champagne HO HO Cocktail
The holiday season… for me this means September 1st to January 2nd… it truly is my favorite time of year. It’s full of family, friends, good food/drinks, and more. There really seems to be a magic in the air that most people catch. It’s as if there is a trend to talk about being thankful and giving and everyone is all about it. How could this not be the best time of year?!?!?
With all of the gathering, it’s fun to make something special for others. I used to meet people out a lot, and look for something fun on the menu. As life has changed, with having my son and budgeting for staying home, I’ve gotten creative in my own kitchen instead! This drink I’m sharing today, may not fit into the “no sugar added, feel much better” lifestyle BUT it does fit in with our love for Christmas and entertaining. This drink is sweet and a perfect treat for after dinner… pair it with hot slice of apple pie or a hot brownie, and you will be on cloud 9. The best part is, you can make one for the kids too and just substitute the vodka and Brut for 7 up!
I opted to give you a 1 drink serving recipe because if you are anything like me, it’s more likely that you’ll have just a few close friends over then it is for you to have a lot of BIG parties. However if your house is the spot for the Annual Holiday Party, shoot us a message, I can send over a bulk recipe 🙂
The best part is, every bottle of champagne gives back to Why Hunger and helps feed children who need it in the USA. Click here or send us message to learn more about how your wine can do so much more to help the world.
I hope you enjoy! Cheers!
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk
- 1 cup of ONEHOPE Wine Champagne
- 1 shot of vodka
- 1 - 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Optional - Whip cream, candy canes, and sprinkles
- Mix sugar and hot water in bottom of cup until sugar dissolves
- Add evaporated milk and vodka, stir once
- Add your preferred scoops of ice cream
- Slowly fill the rest of the glass with the Champagne; you may need to wait for the bubbles to subside to add more
- Top with your choice of festive decor!!!
Glass is from Target, it’s currently out of stock but here’s a fun option too!